Q. Do you do in home consultations?
A. Yes. At Kathryn Interiors, we offer our signature In-Home Shopping Experience.
Q. What is the cost of an In-Home Consultation?
A. There is no cost.
Q. Do you have store?
A. No. We do in-Home consultations.
Q. How do I make an appointment for an In-Home Consultation?
A. Press on the “Request a Consultation” Link at the top of any page or call 305-814-2830
Q. How long after I place an order will I receive it?
- This varies with the product line and whether or not the item in a custom manufactured item or not.
- Hunter Douglas products are all manufactured to order. In general these items take between 2 and 4 weeks on average.
- Eastern Accents Luxury Bedding ensembles ship in about 2 to 4 weeks. Except for quick ship items which can ship in about 2 business days.
- Custom Drapery and Custom Luxury Bedding average between 2and 4weeks delivery.
Q. Can I buy fabric by the yard?
A. Yes you can purchase fabric and trimmings by the yard.
Q. Is an Interior design consultation different to an In-Home Consultation?
A. Yes. An Interior design consultation is much more complicated an undertaking. It involves an interior designer meeting with clients and developing a specific design plan which depending on the project will involve researching and analyzing the client's goals and requirements; and development of documents, drawings and diagrams that outline those needs. This includes selection and specification of furniture, fixtures, equipment. This plan is then presented to the client.
Q. What is your Return Policy?
- Return Policy
- There are no returns on custom orders except for damaged products where the damage has been noted withthe delivery carrier at time of delivery.
- For non custom orders we will accept authorized returns in unused and in original packing within 5 days of delivery. We will not accept products which have been damaged or that show signs of wear.
- No returns accepted after the 5 day period
- All returns will incur a 25% restocking fee.
Q. Do you have a guarantee?
- The majority of our products are custom made to order. If on delivery there is visable damage or defects we will arrange for repair or replacement if we are notified with 5 days.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept payment through Paypal, which accepts credit cards, checks. we also accept Money Orders, Cash and Checks directly.
Q. Do you charge sales tax?
- Kathryn Interiors does not charge sales tax on orders shipped outside Florida. Sales taxes are applicable on all FL orders.
- Taxes may vary by county within the state. Sales taxes are not charged on shipments to gift recipients outside FL.
Q. What is Color Psychology?
- Simply put Color Psychology is the study of how color affect or influences human behavior.
Q. What is Color Symbolism?
- Color Symbolism refers to our responses to various colors. These can be natural or cultural. Natural responses are based on how we relate to color in nature. For example light blue tends to have a calming effect on most people because they are familiar with the light blue of the sky and of water. A cultural association with color can be seen in the western tradition of brides wearing white symbolizing the virginal purity that the cultural tradition has ascribed to brides.
Q. What is Color Meaning?
- Color Meaning is linked to our color experience both positive and negative. The meanings of color can vary depending on culture and circumstances. Even generally accepted meaning can change with circumstances. Red is the color of danger but it is also the color of excitement and passion.
Q. What does CfYH mean?
- The designation CfYH is bestowed on those who have completed the course of study covering Interior and Exterior color for the Home.
Q. What does DCC Mean?
- The designation DCC refers to a Certified Dewey Color Consultant. The Dewey Color System is the worlds only scientifically validated color personality testing instrument.